• UI/UX Design
• Design Sprints
• Design Systems
• Design research, Concept Design
• Industrial (product) Design
• Interaction Design
• Hearing care
• 3D Modelling (Rhinoceros+Vray)
• Parametric Modelling (Grasshopper)
• UI/ UX Design
• CMS implementation (Joomla, Wordpress, Magento)
• Multi-touch applications
• Video Projection Mapping techniques
• Generative Graphics
• Data visualisation
• Motion Graphics
• Gesture Recognition
• Sound visualisation
• Natural User Interfaces (Xbox 360 Kinect)
• 3D Printing
• HTML, CSS (advanced), AS3 (intermediate), Processing (intermediate).
• Quartz Composer, MAX, NodeBox.
Sep 2016 CREA Summer Academy
Selected for participation at the CREA ICT Business Idea Contest at SMAU – Milan 25-27 October 2016.
Oct 2016 ICT Business Idea Contest – CREA Academy
The European Competition for business ideas mixing ICT and Creativity for Talents aspiring to be the entrepreneurs with fresh new ideas in the ICT field who wish to engage in productive networking with European incubators and business angels. After an intensive training program during the CREA Summer Academy, ideas were presented in 3 minutes pitches and reviewed by an expert jury. Following, a Crossfire Chat with business angels and incubators. The three best ideas were selected by the jury and awarded during an evening award ceremony. TARGET: Everyone interested in new ideas and solutions in the ICT field; Researchers; Business angels and investors; Universities representatives; HR & Talent Scouters.
• Granted by the Hochschule für Künste Bremen with the Deutschen Akademischen Austauschdienst
(DAAD) –Stipendium for international students for study completion for the period of time between
September and December 2012.
Oct 2015 Bauhaus-Universität Weimar – German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi)
This programme aims at improving the entrepreneurial environment at universities and research institutes. It also aims at increasing the number and success of technology and knowledge based business start-ups, supporting university graduates, scientists as well as students to this end in preparing their technology and knowledge based start-ups. EXIST also promotes a lively and lasting entrepreneurial culture at public and private universities.
• Meritory degree project (Thesis) for Design and research, With the design of eXp: a
wearable “robot” that allows it’s users to perform on-line social networking in an ubiquitous
way, thus eliminating the need of being behind a computer.
Universidad de los Andes’ School of Design, Bogotá DC. – Colombia (2008).
• Expositor (with others) in EXPODISEÑO 2004 – Corferias, Bogota DC. – Colombia.
Redesign concept of the LAMY – Mont Blanc store at “Hacienda Santa Bárbara” shopping
mall, in representation of Universidad de los Andes’ School of Design,
Bogotá DC. – Colombia.
• Expositor in the VIII version of the national contest “CONCURSO NACIONAL DE DISEÑO
PARA LA ARTESANÍA” in EXPOARTESANÍAS 2003 (Arts and Crafts exhibition) –
Corferias, Bogotá DC. – Colombia. With the magazine holder design “Revistar”.