Theme: UI/UX+design of the Customer-facing mobile applications for hear.com/audibene
Concept UI/UX + product Design by: Marcel Vesga
Development + implementation by: hear.com/audibene
Envisioning and designing a next-generation hearing care customer-facing Apps and ecosystem. Interacting with our global customers, sales consultants, and partners, enabling different stakeholders through design sprints and workshops, envisioning, and designing next-generation hearing care application ecosystems for customers and consultants.
- Product – UX/ UI design of an interactive application to perform a full-featured remote fitting consultation for Hearing Aids
- From user story definition, paper prototypes, design and implementation of interactive prototypes of user interfaces.
- Achieving full design ownership of hear.com/ audibene’s customer and consultant applications in both B2C (iOS & Android) and B2B (web), powering hear.com/audibene’s ambitious growth.
- Sketch, propose, and design different user scenarios; iterate the interface and user experience after user testings.
- Working closely with product owners, and project managers as part of the product development team, translate product functionalities, perform user research & testings, collecting research insights, and incorporating business requirements.
- Founding the design system for the further development of the customer-facing applications ecosystem.
Direct line with sales consultant
Easy appointment management
Articles of interest around hearing
Engaging users along the customer journey
Educational videos and interactive media