UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES 2005
Project: Zabuton (Tamigami)
Theme: Restricted Domestic Spaces Furniture
Concept by: Felipe García, Marcel Vesga
3d modelling, prototype and presentation by Marcel Vesga and Felipe García
• Research domestic spaces and lifestyle of children in Japan and generate a Pliable System for Restricted Spaces.
• Modular system which generates resting surfaces and furniture designed for socialisation.
• The aim of the project is to generate propitious spaces to promote interpersonal relationships.
• Upgrade and improveme the use of the physical space.
• Configures a multifunctional space.
*Designed for DBEW International Design Competition “Design Beyond East and West”.